AAI Recruitment 2020 – Junior Executive – 180 Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive.This year, total No. of vacancies for Airports Authority of India (AAI Recruitment) recruitment's Junior Executive posts is 180.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI Recruitment), Junior Executive Vacancies
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on http://www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- Educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card.
- Personal details.
- Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
|28 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Airports Authority of India (AAI Recruitment)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||180|
|Job Location||All India|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only). However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||Junior Executive (Civil)||50||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university|
|2||Junior Executive (Electrical)||50||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.|
|3||Junior Executive (Electronics)||150||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized university.|
Candidates, who have appeared for GATE 2019 and have valid GATE 2019 score are only eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions.
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years as on 02-09-2020. (Age relaxation as per govt rules)
- B.E/B.tech (relevant discipline)
- Experience: Not Required
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi. A call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter. Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to further verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate, etc. The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) will have to undergo training approximately for 06 months.
- Start Date of Application: 03-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 02-09-2020
- On-Line Applications Starts From: 03-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|