Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 – 13 Vacancy Apply Online
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 has announced notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Jobs.This year, total No. of vacancies for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 recruitment's Sub Inspector Jobs posts is 13 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021, Sub Inspector Jobs Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website.
|10 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
- Check in official notification
|Name of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) In Civil Police||B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication)/Bachelor of Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized University.||A candidate must not be less than 21 years and above 26 years of age as on 15 March 2021.|
|Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician) In Civil Police||B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication)/Bachelor of Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized University.|
- A candidate must not be less than 21 years and above 26 years
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.TECH
- Stage 1.- Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests
- Stage 2.- Written Examination. (This will be descriptive in nature. However, if the number of candidates qualified for the Written Examination is large; the Commission may conduct an OMR based Objective Type Test on 'General Knowledge', before conducting the Written Examination).
- Stage 3. Interview/Viva-voce.
- Written Examination. The Written Examination will comprise the following test papers:
- a) General English 100 Marks>
- b) General Knowledge (Objective) 100 Marks
- c) Technical Paper 100 Marks
- (i)Physics (Class-Xll Standard): 30 Marks
- (ii)Chemistry (Class-XII Standard): 30 Marks
- (iii) Mathematics (Class XII Standard): 40 Marks
- (iv) Interview/Viva-voce: 40 Marks Total 340 Marks
- Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|