UPSC Recruitment – 2021 Asst Director, Specialist Grade III Asst Professor
UPSC has announced notification for the recruitment of Asst Director.This year, total No. of vacancies for UPSC recruitment's Asst Director posts is 76.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for UPSC, Asst Director Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|20 January 2021|
|Post Name||Asst Director|
|No. of Vacancies||76|
|Job Location||All over india|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- Diploma, Any Degree, MBBS, PG
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Speciality
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- Last Date to Apply: 28-01-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|