BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Fitter/Welder & Other – 11 Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of DEO/Fitter/Welder & Other.This year, total No. of vacancies for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL Recruitment) recruitment's DEO/Fitter/Welder & Other posts is 11.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL Recruitment), DEO/Fitter/Welder & Other Vacancies
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, and non-refundable registration fee must be submitted in hand OR through registered post on the following address:-
BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
While submitting the application through registered post, the envelope containing application must be super-scribed as- “Application for the post of for Registrar of Newspapers for India”. Applicants should ensure that the application should reach the above-mentioned address on or before 10.08.2020.
|29 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL Recruitment)|
|Post Name||DEO/Fitter/Welder & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||15418 to|
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- General/ OBC Candidates: ₹ 500/- plus 18% GST (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety Only)
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: ₹ 250/- plus 18% GST (Rupees Two Hundred and Ninety Five Only)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Instrument Mechanic||02||15418||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|DEO||01||19864||Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering with two years exp. in similar capacity preferred|
- ITI/Diploma OR Degree in Civil Engg
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interaction or joining the duty on selection,
- Preference will be given to local candidates of the respective state.
- Start Date of Application: 27-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 10-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|