BEL Recruitment 2020 – Project Engineer – 60 Positions
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer-Medical Devices.This year, total No. of vacancies for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) recruitment's Project Engineer-Medical Devices posts is 60.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Project Engineer-Medical Devices Vacancies
Candidates who are desirous of applying for BEL Recruitment and are willing to be posted anywhere in India may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement for “Project Engineer- Medical Devices for Export Manufacturing SBU, Bengaluru Complex’. The last date to apply is 26-08-2020.
|12 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer-Medical Devices|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,000/-|
- Payment Mode: Online through SBI Collect.
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- (PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Project EngineerMedical Devices||60||Rs. 35,000/-||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation.|
- Upper Age limit as on 01.08.2020 should be not more than 28 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- BE/B.Tech (relevant discipline)
- Experience: Minimum of Two years’ relevant post-qualification experience in Industrial Electronics Manufacturing. Knowledge of medical equipment is desirable.
- The selection will be done through Interview.
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in BE/ B.Tech and the basis of the Relevant Post Qualification Experience.
- Intimation w.r.t. the conduct of video-based interviews will be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein.
- The results of the final selection will be available on the BEL website.
- Start Date of Application: 12-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|