BMRCL Recruitment 2020 – Chief General Manager/- 03 Posts
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Chief General Manager/Chief Architect & Other.This year, total No. of vacancies for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL Recruitment) recruitment's Chief General Manager/Chief Architect & Other posts is 03.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL Recruitment), Chief General Manager/Chief Architect & Other Vacancies
Eligible candidates may fill in the application in the prescribed format and submit along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to:-
The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
|06 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL Recruitment)|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager/Chief Architect & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Pay Scale||Rs.1,25,000/- to Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Chief General Manager (Planning and Design)||01||Rs. 2,25,000/-||B.E./B.Tech Civil Engineering or Equivalent|
|Chief Architect||01||Rs. 1,50,000/-||B.E./B.Tech in Architecture|
|Chief Safety Health and Environment||01||Rs.1,25,000/-||BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering Or ME/M.Tech/M.Sc Safety / Health / Environment.|
- The maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Chief GeneralManager (Planning & Design):- minimum post qualification experience of 22 years in construction, Planning and design of Alignments, Metro Structures, Viaducts/Bridges, Tunnels, and Multistoried Buildings.
- Chief Architect:- Minimum Post qualification experience of 20 years in large infrastructure Project Planning and Architectural designs.
- Chief Safety Health and Environment:- Minimum Post Qualification Experience of 20 Years in Safety monitoring out of which at least 5 Years should be in Metro Rail Construction in safety, Health and Environment field on Major Infrastructure Projects.
- Selection will be through an interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|