BOI Career Recruitment 2020 – Clerk/Officer – 28 Posts
Bank of India (BOI Career) has announced notification for the recruitment of Clerk/Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for Bank of India (BOI Career) recruitment's Clerk/Officer posts is 28.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Bank of India (BOI Career), Clerk/Officer Vacancies
Candidates are required to go to the Bank of India’s website and click on the "Career" and then click on the link “Recruitment of Sportspersons - Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “Apply Online”.
- After clicking on "Apply Now" a new screen will appear.
- Candidates have to do fresh registration by clicking on "Click here for New Registration".
- After filling the registration form candidates are required to click on the "Submit" button.
- In the last step, candidates are required to pay applicable application fees.
|03 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Bank of India (BOI Career)|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||11765 to 42020|
- Payment Mode: Online
- General Candidates:Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates:Rs. 50/-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||14||23700 - 42020|
|Clerk||14||11765 - 31540|
- The minimum age limit is 18 years Age as on 01.07.2020.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years Age as on 01.07.2020.
- 12th/Any Degree
Post Name Qualification Sports Qualifications Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C. Clerk 10th pass Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D.
- Experience: Not Required
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and/or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
- Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
- Candidates are required to produce the following original documents at the time of Interview:
- Printout of the valid Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”.
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Start Date of Application: 01-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 16-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|