CISF Recruitment 2021- 2000 Constable and More Vacancies Apply online
CISF Recruitment 2021 has announced notification for the recruitment of Constable and More Vacancies Jobs.This year, total No. of vacancies for CISF Recruitment 2021 recruitment's Constable and More Vacancies Jobs posts is 2000 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021, Constable and More Vacancies Jobs Vacancies
Candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along-with the self-attested copies of necessary documents through E-Mail to his preferred location.
|15 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||CISF Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Constable and More Vacancies Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||2000 posts|
|Job Location||Ranchi , Navi Mumbai , Kolkata , New Delhi , Chennai , Kamrup , Durg|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
- No application fee
|Name of Post||Equivalent Rank in Army||No. of Posts|
- 50 years
- Candidate should be an ex-army in above mentioned rank
- Document Verification- Scrutiny of Application Form and detailed verification of documents with original documents provided by candidates. The candidates are required to produce the necessary documents mentioned in the PDF in original for screening.
- Physical Standard Test - Ex-Army personnel applying for the post of SI/Exe or ASI/Exe are required to fulfill the physical standards prescribed in this notification. Physical measurement shall be taken for record purpose only in respect of candidates appearing for the post of HC/GD or Constable/GD
- After PST, awarding of marks based on Discharge Certificate - For the purpose of selection, a qualitative assessment will be done based on the grading in the discharge certificate. The discharge certificate issued indicates the character by grading as Exemplary, Good, Fair, Indifferent and Bad. Marks will be awarded out of 10 marks
- Merit List - Based on the marks scored by the candidates, the merit will be drawn
- Waiting list - All the candidates who qualify in the selection process, but could not figure in the merit list shall be kept in the waiting list. A waiting list of the candidates shall also be published alongwith the main list. The waiting list will be valid for six months from the date of publication of result, in case if a candidate does not join after selection
- Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|