CMTI Recruitment 2019 : Walk-In – 21 Apprenticeship Positions
CMTI has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate & Technical Apprentice.This year, total No. of vacancies for CMTI recruitment is 21.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|01 January 2020|
|Post Name||Graduate & Technical Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 3542/- & Rs. 4984/-|
- Diploma / B.Tech
- Last Date to Apply: 08-01-2020 & 09-01-2020
CMTI Recruitment 2019 : Walk-In – 21 Apprentice Positions
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore is an autonomous R&D Institute under Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. CMTI published the recruitment notification for Graduate & Technician Apprentice. CMTI invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship training.
Follow the article for detailed information about CMTI recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Vacancies etc.
Important Information :
- Date of Interview :
- Computer Science and Engineering : Wednesday : 08-01-2020.
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 08-01-2020.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering : 08-01-2020.
- Mechanical Engineering Thursday : 09-01-2020.
- Metallurgical Engineering : 09-01-2020.
- Venue :
- CMTI, Tumkur Main Road, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Area, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022
CMTI Vacancies Details :
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|2||Technical Apprentice||11||Rs. 3542/-|
Academic Qualification Required :
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||B.Tech in related desicipline from a recognised university|
|2||Technical Apprentice||Diploma in related desicipline from a recognised university|
Process to Apply :
- Candidates have to enrol themselves online on the official site to get User Id & Password.
- For enrollment Candidates should have a valid email id, contact mobile number, Govt. ID, bank account details.
- After successful enrollment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
- Interested & eligible Candidates should register their names and bring all their original certificates along with the
duly filled Application Form between 9.00 to 9.30 hrs while appearing for the selection process / interview.
Important Links for CMTI Recruitment