CPRI Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Officer – 30 Post
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Engineering Officer Gr.1.This year, total No. of vacancies for Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) recruitment's Engineering Officer Gr.1 posts is 11.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Engineering Officer Gr.1 Vacancies
Candidates are required to apply online. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch of the CPRI website www.cpri.in for the latest updates. .The last date for receipt of applications by post is 06-11-2020. The Application in prescribed format with self-attested copies of documents should be also sent by post only in a cover superscribed as “Application for the post of Administrative Officer /Accounts Officer” and addressed to:
The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute, Prof.SirC.V.Raman Road, Post Box No: 8066, Sadasivanagar (P.O), Bangalore - 560 080.
|15 October 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Post Name||Engineering Officer Gr.1|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900- Rs. 142400|
- Rs. 200/-
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 06-11-2020.
- BE/B.Tech with First Class in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Metallurgy / Civil /Chemical Engineering / Computer Science
- CPRI reserves the right to short-list candidates, as per the requirement of the Institute based on the data provided by the candidate in the application, qualification, job description, experience relevant to the job description, and further verification of the data submitted based on the criteria as determined by CPRI as detailed in the Advertisement.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / MCQ Test and those who qualify in the test are called for interview. The final selection is made based on the performance in the Written Test / MCQ Test and Interview.
- Only eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test / MCQ Test.
- Last Date to Apply: 06-11-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|