CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Inspector, Sub Inspector, ASI, etc. – 789 Posts
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable.This year, total No. of vacancies for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruitment's Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable posts is 789.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Vacancies
The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelopes mentioning the correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited to:-
DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045.
|11 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||789|
|Job Location||All India basis|
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for Group „B‟ & Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group „C‟ posts as examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only.
Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent:
|Post Name||Education Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||
|Assistant Sub - Inspector (Pharmacist)||
|Assistant Sub - Inspector (Physio - -therapist)||
|Assistant Sub - Inspector (Dental Technician)||
|Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||
|Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician||
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)||
|Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||
|Head Constable (Junio r X -ray Assistant)||
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||
|Head Constable (Electrician)||
|Head Constable (Steward)||
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||
|Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)||
|Constable (Table Boy)||
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||
|Head Constable (Lab Technician)||
|Head Constable (Radiographer)||
- For Inspector (Dietician), Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse), Sub-Inspector (Radiographer) age limit is Below 30 years
- For Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist), Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physio – -therapist), Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician), Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician), Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician age limit is 20-25 years
- For Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic), Head Constable (ANM/Midwife), Head Constable (Dialysis Technician) age limit is 18-25 years
- For Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant), Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant), Head Constable (Electrician) age limit is 20-25 years
- For Head Constable (Steward), Constable (Masalchi), Constable (Cook), Constable (Safai Karamchari), Constable (Dhobi/ Washer man), Constable (W/C), Constable (Table Boy) age limit is 18-23 years
- For Head Constable (Veterinary), Head Constable (Lab Technician), Head Constable (Radiographer) age limit is 18-25 years
|a) UR/EWS, SC & OBC||170 cm||157 cm|
|b) ST||162.5 cm & 165 cm||150 cm & 155 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)|
|a)UR/EWS, SC & OBC||80 cm minimum expansion 5 cm||Not Applicable|
|b) ST||76-81 cm & 78-83 cm||Not Applicable|
- 10th / Diploma / 12th / B.Sc. etc.
- Experience: Required in Few Posts
Selection ProcessThe selection process comprises below-mentioned stages:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST):- Candidate will be screened for physical standard i.e. height, chest, and weight measurements.
- Written examination:- There will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01mark (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
- Trade Test & Screening of Documents:- Trade /Skill Test will be held will be conducted as per post and the recruitment committee will do verification of original documents.
- Medical Examination:- Eligible candidates will be called for Medical examination. Candidates will be declared either FIT or UNFIT.
- Start Date of Application: 20-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2020
- Date of Exam (Written): 20-12-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|