DTU Recruitment 2021 -16 Vacancy Apply online
Delhi Technology University has announced notification for the recruitment of Professor .This year, total No. of vacancies for Delhi Technology University recruitment's Professor posts is 16 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Delhi Technology University, Professor Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|04 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Delhi Technology University|
|No. of Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking
- For General/OBC Application Fee: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Application Fee: Rs.500/-.
- Deputy Registrar
- System Manager
- Assistant Registrar
- Section Officer
- Senior Office Assistant
- 55 years
- Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Deputy Registrar:– A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 07 (seven) point scale; along with Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000 and above with experience in educational administration, OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education OR Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- System Manager:- Officers under Central/State Govt./Union Territories/Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations. Holding analogous post on regular basis OR With five years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 15600-39100 GP 5400 or equivalent and Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Master of Technology with specialization in Computer Applications or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University; and 5 years’ experience of Electronic Data Processing/Software Development out of which at least two years’ experience should be in actual Programming in Central Govt.
- Assistant Registrar:- Officials working in the Central/State Government/University/ R&D Institutions/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking holding the analogous post and possessing the following qualification:- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale along-with a good academic record as laid down by UGC OR Officials working in the Central/State Government/University/ R&D Institutions/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking in PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- (6th CPC)/Level-8, Entry Pay Rs.47600/- (7th CPC) and having regular service of five (05) years in the grade.
Selection ProcessSelection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 04-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|