ECIL : Graduate Apprentice – 15 : Last Date : 14-01-2020
ECIL has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice.This year, total No. of vacancies for ECIL recruitment is 15.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|13 January 2020|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9000/-|
- Max. 28
- BE / B.Tech
- Last Date to Apply: 14-01-2020
ECIL : Electronics Corporation of India Limited released the recruitment notification for the Apprenticeship Program. Electronics Corporation of India Limited, is leading Public Sector Company engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and E-Governance.
ECIL looking for young personnels to fill the 15 positions of Graduate Engineer Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year.
More detailed information regarding recruitment are mentioned below in article :-
Important Dates & Information :
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 14-01-2020.
- Training Duration : 1 Year.
- Location of Training : Chennai.
- Stipend : 9000/-
- Application Fee : None.
- Age Limit : Max. 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST & PWD candidates : 5 Years
- OBC candidates : 3 Years.
- Helpline Mail : http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECIL Vacancy Details :
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||15||Rs. 9,000/-|
Essential Qualification Required :
|Sr No||Post Name||Educational Requirement||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||B.E / B.Tech in relavent desicipline from a recognised university||28 Years|
Selection Procedure :
The criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in B.E/ B.Tech.
Application Procedure :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for above mentioned post by visiting official site after completing the Registration process on official National Apprenticeship Training Scheme / Board of Apprenticeship Training web portal :- http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Open Official site in any browser.
- Click on Enroll Button.
- Fill the application form accurately.
- Upload the required documents. File format must be in PDF.
- Click Save and then click on Continue.
- On new page Select the nature of Establishment.
- Accept the Term & Condition by clicking on check box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Save and Preview.
- Now click on Submit and Print the page for future reference.
Important Links for Recruitment :
|Click here for Registration on NATS / BOAT Web Portal||http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in.|