ECIL Recruitment : Graduate & Technician Apprentice 185 : Apply Before 10-01-2020
ECIL has announced notification for the recruitment of 1. Graduate Apprentice 2. Technician Apprentice.This year, total No. of vacancies for ECIL recruitment is 185.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|06 January 2020|
|Post Name||1. Graduate Apprentice 2. Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||185|
|Pay Scale||Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9000/- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8000/-|
- Below 28 Years
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech
- Last Date to Apply: 10-01-2020
ECIL : Electronics Corporation of India Limited released the recruitment notification for the Apprenticeship Program. Electronics Corporation of India Limited, is leading Public Sector Company engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and E-Governance.
ECIL looking for young personnels to fill the 165 positions of Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 positions of Diploma Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year.
Only Indian Nationals from Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states are eligible for this recruitment. More detailed information regarding recruitment are mentioned below in article :-
Important Dates & Information :
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 10-01-2020.
- Training Duration : 1 Year.
- Location of Training : Hyderabad.
- Application Fee : None.
- Age Limit : Below 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST & PWD candidates : 5 Years
- OBC candidates : 3 Years.
- Helpline Mail : http://email@example.com.
Vacancy Details :
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||165||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2||Technician Apprentice||20||Rs. 8,000/-|
Essential Qualification :
|Sr No||Post Name||Educational Requirement||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||B.E / B.Tech in relavent desicipline from a recognised university||28 Years|
|2||Technician Apprentice||Diploma in relavent desicipline from a recognised university||28 Years|
Selection Methodology :
The criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in B.E/ B.Tech or in Diploma.
Application Procedure :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for above mentioned post by visiting official site :- http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Open Official site on any browser.
- Click on Enroll Button.
- Fill the application form accurately.
- Upload the required documents. File format must be in PDF.
- Click Save and then click on Continue.
- On new page Select the nature of Establishment.
- Accsept the Term & Condition by clicking on check box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Save and Preview.
- Now click on Submit and Print the page for future reference.
Note : Only Indian Nationals from Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states are eligible.
Important Links :
|Click here for Registeration & Apply||http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in.|