EPIL Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Apprentice (Engg) – 05 Positions
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice .This year, total No. of vacancies for Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPIL) recruitment's Graduate Apprentice posts is 05.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPIL), Graduate Apprentice Vacancies
Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPIL Website (Recruitment section). The Registration is open from 01-08-2020 till 20-08-2020. The steps for submitting the Application Online are as follows:-
- Applicants are required to click the link given in the Recruitment section of the EPIL Recruitment website for Registration & select the name of the post and region he/she is willing to apply for.
- The personal, education and other details are required to be filled up, and photograph & signature are to be uploaded. If required, the applicant may edit any details already entered before finally submitting the application.
- On submission of personal, education, and other details, the registration process is completed by generating a unique Application No. in the application confirmation page for future reference.
- The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.
|03 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPIL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10,000/-|
- Application Fee:No Fee
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Stipend||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||05||Rs. 10,000/-||BE/B.Tech (Civil /Electrical/Mechanica l/Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE.|
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on the last date of submission of the application (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- BE/B.Tech (Relevant Discipline)
- Experience: Not Required
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum required Educational Qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of the list on the EPIL website.
- The selected candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
- Start Date of Application: 01-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|