FSSAI Recruitment 2020 – Chief Technology Officer (IT) – 05 Posts
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Director/Principal Manager/Chief Technology Officer (IT).This year, total No. of vacancies for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI Recruitment) recruitment's Director/Principal Manager/Chief Technology Officer (IT) posts is 04.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI Recruitment), Director/Principal Manager/Chief Technology Officer (IT) Vacancies
- Candidates are first required to go to the FSSAI’s website www.fssai.gov.in and click on the link "Jobs @FSSAI (Career)" and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-01/2020” to register.
- Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
|03 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI Recruitment)|
|Post Name||Director/Principal Manager/Chief Technology Officer (IT)|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||70,000 - 2,80,000|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD/EWS: Rs.250/-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay||Qualification|
|Director||02||Rs.123100 - 2,15,900||“Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance OR PG Diploma of atleast one year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Page 6 of 33 Technology from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute OR BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences and with fourteen years’ experience of working in research and development OR Doctorate Degree in any of the aforesaid subjects with twelve years’ experience of working in research and development|
|Principal Manager||01||Rs.123100 - 2,15,900||Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism OR Mass communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and Sixteen years’ experience in relevant area.|
|Chief Technology Officer (IT)||01||Rs.123100 - 2,15,900||Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university and minimum of sixteen years in the Information Technology industry with at least ten years into large application development.|
- Maximum age limit is 50 years as on 31-08-2020.
- B.Tech/B.E/MBBS/BVSC/BFSc/M.Sc/PG Diploma/M.Phil/Ph.D/MBA
Candidates who fulfill the prescribed minimum essential qualifications for a particular post are generally shortlisted. However, the prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be shortlisted or called for an interview. In the event of the number of applications being large, the Authority will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews.
- Start Date of Application: 01-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|