HECL Craftsmanship Training Scheme Notification 2020 – Trainee- 164 Posts
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Trainee .This year, total No. of vacancies for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) recruitment's Trainee posts is 164.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL), Trainee Vacancies
- Application Form for admission under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from the HEC website and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 05-08-2020 to 29-08-2020.
- Completely filled up application form along with the documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top, to the following address:;-
– Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 29.08.2020
|13 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)|
|No. of Vacancies||164|
|Pay Scale||Check Notification|
- UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/- (SC, ST, and PWD Candidates are exempted)
|Sr No||Trade||Total Seats|
10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Age of the applicant as on 31st July 2020 should be a minimum of 14 years and a maximum of 40 years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of Government.
- 10th pass
- Experience: Not Required
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- No separate written test will be conducted for admission under Craftsmanship Training Scheme (CTS).
- Start Date of Application: 05-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 29-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|