IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 – 1515 Vacancy Apply Online
Indian Air Force has announced notification for the recruitment of Group C Civilian posts.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Air Force recruitment's Group C Civilian posts posts is 1515 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force, Group C Civilian posts Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website
|05 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1515 posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
- No Application Fee
|Group C Civilian|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Senior Computer Operator||02||Degree (Mathematics/ Statistics)|
|2||Supdt (Store)||66||Any Degree|
|3||Steno Gde-II||39||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|6||Store Keeper||15||12th Class|
|7||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||49||Matriculation, Valid Civil Driving License|
|8||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||124||Matriculation, Diploma (Catering)|
|9||Painter (Skilled)||27||10th Class, ITI|
|11||Ayah/Ward Sahayika||24||Matriculation, 1 Year Experience|
|12||Housekeeping Staff (Female Safaiwali/HKS)||345||Matriculation|
|13||Laundryman||24||Matriculation, 1 Year Experience|
|17||Tailor (Skilled)||07||10th Class, ITI|
|19||Copper Smith & Sheet Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled)||03|
|20||Fireman||42||Matriculation, Training (Fire Fighting)|
|21||Fire Engine Driver||04||Matriculation, 3 Year Experience|
|22||FMT (Fitter Mechanical Transport) (Skilled)||12||10th Class, ITI|
|24||Leather worker (skilled)||02||10th Class, ITI|
|26||Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW)||01|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- 10th Class, ITI, Degree , Matriculation
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for the written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on the minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
- Last Date to Apply: 02-05-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|