IARI Recruitment 2020 – Field Worker – 03 Post
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of JRF/Field Worker.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI Recruitment) recruitment's JRF/Field Worker posts is 03.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI Recruitment), JRF/Field Worker Vacancies
The eligible candidates interested in Virtual Interviews are requested to send their applications in the proforma given in advertisement along with a self-attested scanned copy of the all documents (one PDF file only) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com latest by 17-08-2020. Applicants will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview by email/SMS. Therefore, the applicant must have a valid operative email and mobile number.
|30 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI Recruitment)|
|Post Name||JRF/Field Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||18000 to 31000|
- Application Fee: No Fee.
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Scale of Pay|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc/M. Tech. in Soil Science, Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage Engineering/ Land and Water Management of Engineering/ Water Conservation Engineering, Water Science and Technology.||Rs. 31000|
|1||Field Worker/ Helper||02||Graduation in any discipline||Rs. 18000|
35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
- Any Degree/M.Sc/M. Tech(relevant discipline)
- Selection will be done through Walk-in-interview/ Virtual Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview by email/SMS.
- Walk-in-interview will be held at the Water Technology Centre, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012.
- The eligible candidates may appear for the Virtual interview on 22nd August 2020 at 10:00 AM along with their complete biodata in an Application format and the Reporting time will be 09.30 AM for verification of certificates.
- Start Date of Application: 27-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 17-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|