IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Division Head/Banker Faculty – 04 Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced notification for the recruitment of Division Head/Banker Faculty.This year, total No. of vacancies for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment's Division Head/Banker Faculty posts is 04.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) , Division Head/Banker Faculty Vacancies
Candidates are who are interested for the IBPS Recruitment, required to apply online only from 12-08-2020 to 31-08-2020. Here are the step by step guideline to fill online application form:-
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS authorized website.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression.
- A handwritten declaration.
- Then click on on "Final Submit" button to submit the application. Candidates are advised to review the entered details before submission of the application.
|12 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Division Head/Banker Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,45,000|
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Division Head (Technology Support Services)||01||Rs.1,45,000||CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA (Finance) /CAIIB|
|Division Head (Financial & Allied Services ) & CFO||01||Rs.1,45,000||Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications.|
|Banker Faculty||02||Rs.75,000||Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University|
- Not exceeding 61 years as on 01.08.2020. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1959.
- CA/ICWA/CS/MBA (Finance)/CAIIB/B.E/B.tech/Graduation/PG
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through the Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- Start Date of Application: 12-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2020
- Date of Interview: September 2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|