IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Probationary Officer/Management Trainee – 1167 Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment has announced notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment recruitment's Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts is 1167.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment , Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancies
Candidates are required to apply online only from 05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020. Here are the step by step guideline to fill online application form:-
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS authorized website.
- Click on the Home Page to open the link "CRP PO/MT".
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- - Photograph.
- - Signature.
- - Left thumb impression.
- - A handwritten declaration.
- Then click on on " Final Submit" button to submit the application. Candidates are advised to review the entered details before submission of the application.
|05 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||1167|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Check Notification|
- Payment Mode: Online
- General Candidates:Rs.850 /-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates:Rs.175/-
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||1167||Degree in any discipline.|
- Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Any Degree
- Experience: Not Required
The selection process comprises the following three stages:-Preliminary Examination: IBPS will conduct three following tests under Preliminary Examination. The time allotted for each test is 20 minutes. The medium of the exam will be English/Hindi.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
- English Language.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation.
- English Language (Letter Writing& Essay).
Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
- Start Date of Application: 05-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26-08-2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03-10-2020, 10-10-2020 and 11-10-2020.
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October / November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main:November 2020
- Online Examination – Main 28-11-2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview January 2021
- Conduct of interview January / February 2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|