IBPS RRB Recruitment – Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers (Manager)) – 222 Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers (Manager)).This year, total No. of vacancies for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment's Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers (Manager)) posts is 222.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers (Manager)) Vacancies
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer.
- However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post.
- Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should: photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature, left thumb impression, a hand written declaration (text given below).
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
|05 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers (Manager))|
|No. of Vacancies||222|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates is Rs.175/-
- Application Fee for other candidates is Rs.850/-
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Experience|
|Information Technology Officer||59||1 Year in relevant field|
|Chartered Accountant||26||One Year as a Chartered Accountant.|
|Law Officer||26||Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years|
|Treasury Manager||03||One Year (in the relevant field)|
|Marketing Officer||08||One Year (in the relevant field)|
|Agriculture Officer||100||Two Years (in the relevant field)|
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale-II is 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-II is 32 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Information Technology OfficerBachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
Chartered AccountantCertified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Law OfficerDegree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Treasury ManagerChartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
Marketing OfficerMBA in Marketing from a recognized university
Agricultural OfficerBachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Experience: Required
- Start Date of Application: 01-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 21-07-2020
- Last Date for Editing of Application Details is 21-07-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application is 05-08-2020
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training is 12-08-2020
- Pre-Exam Training will be conducted on 24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
- Date of Download of call letters for online examination is Preliminary August, 2020
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination is September/October 2020
- Result of Online exam Preliminary October 2020
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online exam Main / Single October/November 2020
- Date of Online Main / Single Examination is October/ November 2020
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) is October/ November 2020
- Date of Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) is October/November 2020
- Date of Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) is October/November 2020
- Date of Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)) is January 2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|