ICSIL Recruitment 2020 (Walk In) – MTS – 15 Contractual Outsourced Basis Posts
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of MTS.This year, total No. of vacancies for Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) recruitment's MTS posts is 15.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|11 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14842/- As per minimum labour wages of GNCT, Delhi. EPF & ESIC will be deducted on the above wages as per Govt. guidelines.|
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining
- Walk-In-document verification/Interaction for the post of MTS, purely on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Delhi.
- Job Description: Carrying of files and other papers in the office, physical maintenance of records of section, photocopying, sending of FAX etc, opening and closing of rooms, delivery of dak, dusting of furniture, cleaning of building/fixture and any other work to be assigned by the officers/officials of the Sectt.
- Validity of Contract: The initial period of contract may be of one year from the date of engagement of outsourced staff and may be extended further and also subject to the condition/policy/in structions of Govt. issued from time to time.
Venue for Walk-in-interview/ interaction
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New -110020
Schedule of Interview: Date:- 14th July, 2020 Time:- 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Candidates reporting between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm will only be considered for walk in interview/ interaction. Candidates reporting after 12:30 pm will not be considered.
- 18 years(minimum) As on interaction/interview date
- 8th Pass
- Date of Walk in Interview: 14-07-2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|