IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: 139 Group A, B & C Non- Teaching Vacancy Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee) has announced notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Group A, B & C posts .This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee) recruitment's Non-Teaching Group A, B & C posts posts is 139 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee) , Non-Teaching Group A, B & C posts Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
|14 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Group A, B & C posts|
|No. of Vacancies||139 posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Group A Posts (For each post): Rs. 500.
- Group B & C Posts (For each post): Rs. 250.
- No fee for IIT Roorkee regular employees/ SC/ ST/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women Candidates.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
- FO: Not more than 55 years.
- SSO: Not more than 50 years.
- Other Group A Posts: Less than 35 years.
- Group B Posts: 18 years to 32 years.
- Group C Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Finance Officer – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- GDMO – MBBS from a recognized University with at least 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Sports Officer – Masters Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in sports science with at least 55% Marks with a consistently good academic record.
- Senior Scientific Officer – PhD in computer science & engineering/information technology+ 7 years relevant experience or ME/MTech in computer science & engineering information technology with a first-class or its equivalent grade + 10 years relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – M.Sc. Or B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. With two years relevant experience or MCA with one year experience.
- ASO- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
- Selection will be based on the Written test & Interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 11-05-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|