Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2021- 90 Vacancy Apply online
Indian Army has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme (TES) .This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Army recruitment's Technical Entry Scheme (TES) posts is 90 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Army, Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|05 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES)|
|No. of Vacancies||90 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- No Application Fee For any Category Candidates. Only Fill Online Application Form
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES) – Jul 2021||90|
- must not be below 16½ Years
- must not above 19½ Years
- Candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Last Date to Apply: 02-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|