Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Technical Graduate Course – 40 Post
Indian Army has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Graduate Course.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Army recruitment's Technical Graduate Course posts is 40.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Army, Technical Graduate Course Vacancies
Candidates are required to apply through online mode. Here is the step by step guidelines to fill online application form:-
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Click on "Officer Entry Apply/Login" and then click "Registration" (Registration is not required, if already registered).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on "Apply Online" under the Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection "Eligibility" will open. Then click "Apply" shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page "Application Form" will open.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page "Summary of your information". Now click on the "Submit Now" button to submit the application.
|05 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Course|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Job Location||All India|
- Application Fee: No Fee
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC)||40||56,100|
Discipline Wise Vacancies
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering||10|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering||03|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||04|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||06|
|Aeronautical/ Avionics||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||02|
|Industrial/ Manufacturing||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Industrial & Production Engineering, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing||01|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering||09|
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021.
- B.E/B.tech (Relevant Disipline)
- Experience: Not Required
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days,
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit.
- Start Date of Application: 28-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 26-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|