Indian Army TGC 133 July Recruitment 2021 – 40 Vacancy Apply Online
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil/ Building Construction Technology,Mechanical,Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Telecommunication.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) recruitment's Civil/ Building Construction Technology,Mechanical,Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Telecommunication posts is 40 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133), Civil/ Building Construction Technology,Mechanical,Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Telecommunication Vacancies
The candidates who fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website
|27 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)|
|Post Name||Civil/ Building Construction Technology,Mechanical,Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Telecommunication|
|No. of Vacancies||40 posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-Rs. 2,50,000/- per month|
- No Application Fee
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 133) – July 2021|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||09|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Candidates born between born not earlier than 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-2001, both dates inclusive.
- Candidates should possess Degree (Engg)
- Shortlisting of Candidates - The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment - After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- 2 Stage Selection - Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day.
- Medical Examination - The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter - Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Last Date to Apply: 26-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|