ISI Recruitment 2020 – Professor -01 Position
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Professor.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) recruitment's Professor posts is 01.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Professor Vacancies
Candidates must apply with a forwarding letter addressed to the Director, ISI referring to the advertisement No. and its date, on the writable PDF form which is available at the end of this advertisement. The following documents are required (in PDF format) along with the application form.
- Filled in Form available at the end of this advertisement.
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of all publications.
- Proposed research plan.
- Proposed teaching plan at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
- A vision plan on the academic and overall development of the North-East Center of ISI.
- Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish.
- Reprints of up to 5 important publications.
This must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents in the order specified above. This single PDF file must be emailed to following mail addresses:-
|28 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||1,59,100 – 2,20,200|
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|1||Professor||01||1,59,100 – 2,20,200||Ph.D. in an appropriate branch covering any one of the subjects of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Economics, or related subjects in natural and social sciences with 10 years of post Ph.D. research/teaching/ industrial experience|
- Ph.D.(concerned branch)
The selection will be done through interviews
- Last Date to Apply: 30-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|