J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 : Probationary Officer & Banking Associate : 1850 Vacancies
J&K Bank has announced notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Banking Associate.This year, total No. of vacancies for J&K Bank recruitment is 1850.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|02 June 2020|
|Recruitment Board||J&K Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer & Banking Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1850|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed|
- Any Degree
- Start Date of Application: 02-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 24-07-2020
- Last Date of Editing of Application Details is 24-07-2020
- Candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated 06-10-2018 can Edit/Modify Application: 05 to 24-07-2020
- Last Date to Print Application is 08-08-2020
The J&K Bank releases the recruitment notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate. The J&K Bank invited Online Applications from the candidates of Domicile (permanent resident) of J&K-UT. Here are the more details about the J&K Bank Recruitment 2020.
About J&K Bank:-
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) banking and financial services organization. It has its headquarters in Srinagar. The J&K Bank incorporated 1938 and it was the first bank in the country to emerge as a state-owned bank.
- Start Date of Receipt of Applications: 20-06-2020 (Deferred).
J&K Bank Recruitment – Vacancies & Pay Scale:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies|
J&K Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|1||Probationary Officer||20-32||Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.|
|2||Banking Associate||20-30||Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.|
The link for online registration will be available from the 20th of June-2020 on the J&K Bank website under the Careers link. Here is the step by step guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of J&K Bank.
- Click on the Careers option available on the homepage of the website.
- Select the appropriate link of the advertisement and read the notification carefully before proceeding with the application.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload all relevant documents along with passport size photograph & signature.
- Review the application form and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number for future references.
The selection will be through the written examination followed by personal interview.
Important Links for J&K Bank Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Click Here|