Kerala PSC Notification 2020 – Civil Excise Officer – 02 Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) .This year, total No. of vacancies for Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) recruitment's Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) posts is 02.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Vacancies
- Candidates are required to do 'One Time Registration' with the Official Website of Kerala PSC Notification before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Click on "Apply Now" button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
|07 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Excise Officer (Trainee)|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/-|
- Application Fee: No Fee
|Civil Excise Officer (Trainee)||02||12th|
- Minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 34 years.
- Experience: Not Required
Selection will be done as per the norms of the Kerala PSC recruitment committee. If Written / OMR / Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- Last Date to Apply: 09-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|