Kerala PSC Notification 2020 – Driver – 01 Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Notification) has announced notification for the recruitment of Driver.This year, total No. of vacancies for Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Notification) recruitment's Driver posts is 01.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Notification), Driver Vacancies
- Candidates are required to do 'One Time Registration' with the Official Website of Kerala PSC before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Click on "Apply Now" button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
|08 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Notification)|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8825 – 25075|
- Application Fee: No Fee
|Driver||01||08th and Motor Driving Licence (LDV Licence) of at least three years standing and Driver's Badge|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 43 years.
- Experience: Not Required
- A practical test including H test to assess the proficiency in driving will be conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- If a Written / OMR / Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date.
- Last Date to Apply: 09-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|