KIOCL Ltd. Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Engineer Trainee – 25 Posts
KIOCL Ltd. (Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna) has announced notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for KIOCL Ltd. (Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna) recruitment's Graduate Engineer Trainee posts is 25.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for KIOCL Ltd. (Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna), Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies
The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. Read Official Notification for complete details. (Link Below)
After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach below address on or before 10.08.2020 by post:
Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru 560034
Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
The application must reach the address as mentioned above along with self-attested copy of all the documents in support of their age, qualification etc. on or before 10.08.2020 after closing date of submission of online application.
|09 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||KIOCL Ltd. (Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Pay Scale||Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.40000-3%-140000/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.40000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules.|
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Mechanical/ Metallurgical||11 Posts|
|Electrical/Electrical& Electronics||06 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control||04 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science||02 Posts|
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
- The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years from date of joining to the company in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
- Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) categories.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories.
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
- Candidates meeting the above requirement and appeared for GATE exams during the year 2019 or 2020 shall submit their application online.
Selection will be based on GATE Rank/Score and Personal Interview. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photo copies:
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2019/2020 Score sheet downloaded from GATE Website
- Persons with Disability shall produce Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to Creamy Layer.
- Start Date of Application: 06-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2020
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents is 10-08-2020
- Interview date will be communicated by e-mail to eligible candidates only or visit our website for more information
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|