Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Laboratory Assistant- 05 Posts – Walk-In
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment has announced notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant/Radiographer/ECG Technician.This year, total No. of vacancies for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment recruitment's Laboratory Assistant/Radiographer/ECG Technician posts is 05.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment, Laboratory Assistant/Radiographer/ECG Technician Vacancies
For the Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment, Intersted candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview along with two passport size recent photographs, cv, all testimonials (originals & self-attested photocopies), and Registration Certificate on 25-08-2020 and 26-08-2020.
|10 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant/Radiographer/ECG Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Laboratory Assistant||03||Rs.17498/-||DMLT (Tech) with completed internship from West Bengal State Medical Faculty or from any recognised University.|
|Radiographer||01||Rs.17498/-||Diploma in Radiography (DRD) with completed internship from West Bengal State Medical Faculty or from any recognised University.|
|Male ECG Technician||01||Rs.17498/-||Diploma in ECG Technician Course approved by WB State Medical Council and at least one year post qualification experience in a reputed Diagnostic Centre/Hospital.|
- Up to 45 years as on 01.08.2020 for General Candidate & 50 years as on 01.08.2020 for Ex-Serviceman.
- DMLT/Diploma (relevant)
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through Interviews. Candidates are required to following documents at the moment of the interview:-
- 1. Typed and signed biodata.
- 2. 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- 3. Certificate of Date of Birth.
- 4. DMLT/DRD/ECG Technician Certificate.
- 5. Registration Certificate from WB/any other State Council.
- 6. All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- 7. AADHAR Card.
- 8. Experience Certificate.
- 9. Any other relevant documents.
- Date of Interview: 25-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|