Latest Railway Jobs 2020
The craze for Government Jobs among Indian youths is very high. Thousands of candidates aspire each year for UPSC, IAS, and SSC, etc. Indian Railways is another sector that is extremely popular in youth. The Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest employer with over 1.4 million people as a workforce. The jobs in the Railway sector ensure a long term, stable, and safe work environment. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) put out job vacancies often to recruit candidates.
Here’s a look at the facilities you may avail as an employee:-
- Employees receive benefits of Travel Allowance, Grade Pay, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance among many.
- Railways give residential quarters to its employees in the railway colonies.
- Like the other government jobs, there are pension facilities for the employees, which means financial security
- Indian Railways have their own schools and colleges where education is provided free of cost to the wards of the employees.
- Railway Employees also get medical facilities.
- A family member of an employee who has died can get a job on compassionate grounds that ensure family security.
- Employees also get free rail passes to travel to any part of India.
- The recession has nothing to do with rail employees as they never experience pay cuts.
The Indian railway services are divided into two cadres:-
They are then further divided into four groups such as Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D.
The Medical Staff, Engineering Staff come under Group A and Group B as they are official cadre positions. Union Service Public Commission (UPSC) conducts exams every year to recruit candidates for the Group A positions. Special Class Railway Apprenticeship Examination (SCRA) conducted to recruit 12th pass candidates.
The Clerk, Supervisors, etc are Group C positions as they are Subordinate Staff positions. The Unskilled Labours comes under Group D positions. Railway Recruitment Control Board conducts exams for Group C and D.
Group A: Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Medical (MBBS), or any other relevant stream can apply for the Group A positions. HSC (PCM) pass candidates can apply for Railway Apprenticeship Examination (SCRA) exam.
Age Limit:- 32 years.
Group B:- There is no exam conducted by Group B posts because the Group B officials are promoted from the Group C cadre.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Group C:- 10th pass candidates can apply for Group C positions like Technician or ALP. 12th pass candidates can also apply for Group C post like Ticket Collector. Candidates holding Graduation Degree can also apply for Group C positions as Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master.
Age Limit:- 30-33 years.
Group D: The staff consists of Porters, Gatemen, Trackmen, etc comes under group D. Railway job vacancies are advertised on the website of RRB.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
If you are interested in Railway Jobs, then it would take sincere studies to crack the examination. You will be appointed as a staff of Indian railway once you are in the merit.
Here at Jobs2You, We provide every single and accurate update of official Railway Recruitments 2020. To know more about Latest Railway Jobs subscribe to our Daily E-mail Feeds:-
Check out the Latest Railway Jobs Below:-