Madras High Court Recruitment 2021- 46 Vacancy Apply Online
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Programmer.This year, total No. of vacancies for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 recruitment's Assistant Programmer posts is 46 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021, Assistant Programmer Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website.
|11 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||46 Posts|
|Job Location||Madurai (Chennai)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,900 - Rs. 1,13,500/-Per Month|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking
- BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR - Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes - No Fee
- For Others / Unreserved categories - 18 to 30 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes - 18 to 35 years
- Fulltime member or approved / unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service - 18 to 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other discipline of a Recognised University of Indian Union.
- Technical Qualification: Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University of Indian Union or any Institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Selection ProcessSelection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|