Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment – Driver/MTS – 19 Posts
Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd) has announced notification for the recruitment of Driver/Multi – Tasking Staff .This year, total No. of vacancies for Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd) recruitment's Driver/Multi – Tasking Staff posts is 19.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd), Driver/Multi – Tasking Staff Vacancies
Candidates must apply as per Application Format published in the Newspapers only along with this advertisement. Here the guidelines to fill application form:-
- The form should be filled in with a Black ballpoint pen.
- Candidates should use the Forms typed neatly on white paper of FOOLSCAP SIZE (21 cms X 30 cms ) in double space on one side of the paper only and fill up the columns in their own handwriting.
- The Application Form should be filled up in English and not in any other language.
- The application has to be duly dated and signed by the candidate.
- Applicants are required to drop the Application Form, complete in all respects, along with enclosures inside an unaddressed envelope in the box provided for this purpose at The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Imphal/Main Branch at Old Assembly Road, Imphal.
|13 October 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd)|
|Post Name||Driver/Multi – Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4440 to Rs. 20200|
- General and OBC Candidates - Rs.500/-
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Driver||03||5200-20200||Matriculate /Equivalent from any recognised institutions|
|Multi – Tasking Staff||16||4440-7440||Matriculate /Equivalent from any recognised institutions|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years.
- SC/ST Candidates - Rs.200/-
All the applications received within the due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a Screening Committee and ONLY the candidates recommended by the Screening Committee after the necessary approval of the Competent Authority will be called for the skill/trade test.The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in Written Examination. The scheme of the examination will be purely based on a written test only (Questions will be of Matriculation Standard).
- Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|