MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Technician (Civil) – I – 08 Posts
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technician (Civil) – I.This year, total No. of vacancies for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) recruitment's Technician (Civil) – I posts is 08.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|05 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)|
|Post Name||Technician (Civil) – I|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 GP-2400 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, Rs.25500-81100|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Reservedl Category Candidates is Rs. 150/--
Experience: 2 Years in Railway/ Metro Railway of working in Track, Bridges, Viaduct, Buildings. The experience of working for/ with Major Companies undertaking Construction/ Maintenance of Track/ Bridges/ Viaducts/ Buildings/ Structures in Railway/ Metro Railway will also be considered. The certificate of working with/ for Major companies should clearly indicate the nature of experience covering Construction/ Maintenance of Track/ Bridges/ Viaducts/ Buildings/ Structures. Vague experience certificate will not be considered.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years as on 01-06-2020
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
- ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Civil Engineering Assistant/ Building Maintenance/ Construction & Wood Working/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist (Grinder)/ Mason/ Plumber trade.
- Experience: Required
Selection ProcessThe appointment shall be made for Technician-I by selection from amongst the candidate who possesses the required Educational Qualification, Maximum Age Limit, and B-1 Medical Standard.
- Start Date of Application: 27-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 27-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|