MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Technician (E&M) – I – 01 Post
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technician (E&M) – I.This year, total No. of vacancies for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) recruitment's Technician (E&M) – I posts is 01.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|05 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)|
|Post Name||Technician (E&M) – I|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 GP-2400 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, Rs.25500-81100|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Reservedl Category Candidates is Rs. 150/--
Experience: 2 Years in Railways / Metro Rail / Monorail / Airports in Maintenance / Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Lifts, Escalators, LT Power Supply Systems, DG Sets, HVAC Systems, Fire detection and suppression systems in Railways/ Metro Rail/ Monorail/ Airports. The experience of working in maintenance of above equipment in any other reputed organization can also be considered in deserving cases. The experience certificate should clearly mention the nature and type of experience. Vague experience certificate will not be considered.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years as on 01-06-2020
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
- ITI/ NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Electrician (Power Distribution)/ Fitter HT, LT Equipment and Cable jointing/ Electronics Mechanic / Fitter/ Welder/ Refrigeration & Airconditioning trade.
- Experience: Required
The appointment shall be made for Technician-I by selection from amongst the candidate who possesses the required Educational Qualification, Experience, Maximum Age Limit, and B-1 Medical Standard.
- Start Date of Application: 27-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 27-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|