MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Technician (S&T) – I – 39 Posts
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technician (S&T) – I.This year, total No. of vacancies for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) recruitment's Technician (S&T) – I posts is 39.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|05 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)|
|Post Name||Technician (S&T) – I|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 GP-2400. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, Rs.25500-81100.|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Reservedl Category Candidates is Rs. 150/--
Experience: 2 years in Railway / Metro Rail/ Monorail in Maintenance/ Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Signalling/ Telecommunication/ Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system. The experience of working with/ for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Maintenance/ Testing & Commissioning of Signalling/ Telecommunication/ AFC System of Railways/ Metro Rail/ Monorail viz. Siemens, Bombardier, Alstom, Thales, Nippon etc. will also be considered. The certificate of working with/ for OEMs should clearly indicate the nature of experience covering Installation, Testing & Commissioning/ Maintenance. Vague experience certificate will not be considered.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years as on 01-06-2020
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
- ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic (Communication Equipment Maintenance)/ Information Technology/ Information Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Mechanic Computer Hardware/ Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System/ Mechanic (Consumer Electronics)/ Network Technician trade.
- Experience: Required
The appointment shall be made for Technician-I by selection from amongst the candidate who possesses the required Educational Qualification, Experience, Maximum Age Limit, and B-1 Medical Standard.
- Start Date of Application: 27-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 27-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|