NBE : National Board of Examination Recruitment : Vacancies – 15 : Apply Before – 28-02-2020
NBE has announced notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director / Assistant Director / Law Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for NBE recruitment is 15.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|24 January 2020|
|Post Name||Deputy Director / Assistant Director / Law Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||All India|
- Post Graduation / Graduation / LLB
- Last Date to Apply: 28-02-2020
NBE : National Board of Examination is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and allied specialties at National level.
National Board of Examination seeking a young professionals to fill the position of Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online for available positions.
Important Information :
- Opening Date for Application : 21-01-2020.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application : 28-02-2020.
- Application Fee :
- For General : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / ESM / OBC-NCL : Rs. 500/-
- Age Limit :
- Deputy Director : 35 Years.
- Deputy Assistant : 28 Years.
- Law Officer : 35 Years.
- Recruitment Helpline :
- Phone : 011-45593000
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
NBE Recruitment Vacancies :
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|07||Rs. 14000 per month|
|2||Assistant Director (Non – Medical)||07||Rs. 12000 per month|
|3||Law Officer||01||Rs. 10000 per month|
Academic Qualification Required :
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Postgraduate Medical Degree recognised under provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.|
|2||Assistant Director (Non – Medical)||Degree from recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|3||Law Officer||Graduate with LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate and at least 3 years standing in the profession after registration with Bar Council of India.|
Application Process :
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are required to submit their applications through Speed Post only. Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached along with the application:
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof & 12th Class Certificate.
- Graduation Degree & Graduation Marks sheet.
- Post-Graduation Degree.
- Registration certificate with the Medical Council / Bar Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC, if applicable.
- Caste / PwD / EWS / ESM certificate, if applicable.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Identity proof.
- Demand Draft for fee payable.
Selection Process :
Eligible Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Written Test. Selection of the candidates will based upon the candidate’s performance in the Written Test.
Important Links for NBE Recruitment