NCTE Recruitment 2020 – Assistant/Stenographer/DEO/LDC – 18 Posts
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant/Stenographer/DEO/LDC.This year, total No. of vacancies for National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recruitment's Assistant/Stenographer/DEO/LDC posts is 18.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Assistant/Stenographer/DEO/LDC Vacancies
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the National Council for Teacher Education website only.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in the online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record.
- Here the step involves in Application Process:-
- Completion of Application Form.
- Application Fee.
|21 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 112400|
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Assistant and Steno Grade C: Rs. 1250/-
- Steno Grade D/Data Entry Operator/LDC: Rs. 1000/-
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Assistant||03||35400 – 112400||Degree from a recognized university.|
|Stenographer Grade C||03||35400 – 112400||10+2 from a recognized Board or University|
|Stenographer Grade D||06||25500 – 81100||10+2 from a recognized Board or University|
|Data Entry Operator||01||25500 – 81100||10+2 from a recognized Board or University|
|Lower Division Clerk||05||19900 – 63200||10+2 from a recognized Board or University|
- Assistant: 20 to 27 years ((As on the date of advertisement)
- Stenographer/Data Entry Operator/Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years ((As on the date of advertisement)
- 12th/Any Degree
The mode of selection will be decided by the NCTE. There may be Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test of the eligible candidates. If the number of candidates is less, the NCTE will select suitable persons based on interviews after the shortlisting of candidates as per the criteria decided by the NCTE. Candidates are advised to check official notification to check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
- Start Date of Application: 20-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 19-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|