Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment 2021: Short Notification Released For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme For Course in Jan 2022
Indian Army has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 46.This year, total No. of vacancies for Indian Army recruitment's Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 46 posts is To Be Notified.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|16 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 46|
|No. of Vacancies||To Be Notified|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry
- The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of the SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Last Date to Apply: May to June 2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|