NHM-MP Recruitment 2020 :- 39 Vacancies :- Data Manager :- Last Date:- 27-04-2020
NHM-MP has announced notification for the recruitment of Data Manager.This year, total No. of vacancies for NHM-MP recruitment is 39.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|25 April 2020|
|Post Name||Data Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||Rs 25000/-|
- Last Date to Apply: 27-04-2020
The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. The National Health Mission (NHM) was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. The National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM-MP) is looking to recruit suitable candidates for the post of District Data Manager under the Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) COVID-19. NHM-MP releases the recruitment notification to hire 39 candidates for the post of District Data Manager IDSP on Contract Basis. Read more about recruitment in this article.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 27-04-2020.
NHM-MP Recruitment – Vacancies & Pay Scale:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||District Data Manager IDSP||39||Rs 25000/-|
NHM-MP Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|1||District Data Manager IDSP||21 to 45||Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science with a minimum of 3 years experience.
OR BE in IT/ Electronics. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the health or social sector.
Application Procedure:- Applications must be submitted online through the NHM-MP website. Here is the step by step guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Click on the “New Registration” button fill-up the Registration Form. Already registered users click on “Already Registered” and enter Login ID & Password.
- After registration candidates are required to validate their mobile number.
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Once candidates are sure about the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on the “Confirm & Submit Application” button for the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “Print” option for their future reference
Selection Process:- The screening of applications, received through online mode, shall be done on the minimum eligibility criteria as advertised, and the list of eligible candidates shall be prepared based on the screening outcome. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the essential educational qualification.
Important Links for NHM-MP Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Click Here|