NLCIL Recruitment for Trainee (Accounts) :- 56
NLCIL has announced notification for the recruitment of Trainee (Finance).This year, total No. of vacancies for NLCIL recruitment is 56.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|07 March 2020|
|Post Name||Trainee (Finance)|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Job Location||Kanpur/Chennai/New Delhi/Dumka/Neyveli/Talabira|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 22000/-|
- Max. 28
- Last Date to Apply: 26-03-2020
NLC India Limited, a premier Navratana Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. NLC India Limited is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Projects / Offices. Follow this article for more detailed information regarding this recruitment.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-02-2020.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 26-03-2020.
- Age Limit: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:
- SC / ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC-NCL Candidates: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates: 10 years.
NLCIL Recruitment Vacancies:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Trainee (Finance)||56||Rs. 22,000/- per month|
NLCIL – Academic Qualification Required:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Trainee (Finance)||Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI)|
Application Process:- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply online and upload a scanned copy of the following certificates in the NLCIL Online application portal on the career page of the NLCIL website.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Intermediate Examination
Certificate of CA/CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA in chronological order).
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL /
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen.
After submitting the application online, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take the print out of the same and
should submit along with copies of other uploaded documents at the time of
Method of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on the percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
Important Links for NLCIL Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Visit Now|