NPCIL Officer Recruitment 2021: 72 Technical Officer, MO & Check Other Vacancy Apply Online
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer .This year, total No. of vacancies for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruitment's Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer posts is 72 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) , Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer Vacancies
You can apply online through the website.
|25 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Medical Officers, Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A & Station Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||72 posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||67,700/- per month|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- For General/ OBC Candidates Fee: Check Notification.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Application Fee: Nill
|Technical Officer/ D- Mechanical||28|
|Technical Officer/ D- Electrical||10|
|Technical Officer/ D- Civil||12|
|Medical Officer/ D- (Specialists)||08|
|Medical Officer/ D- (GDMO)||07|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer||03|
- For Technical Officer/ Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Medical Officer /D: 40 Years
- For Medical Officer/ C (GDMO) : 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Candidates must pass Graduation, MBBS, MBA, B.E/ B.Tech, or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in below mentioned three stages:
- Written Examination
- Last Date to Apply: 06-04-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|