NTA UGC Recruitment 2021 -Apply online
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Junior Research.This year, total No. of vacancies for National Testing Agency (NTA) recruitment's Assistant Professor, Junior Research posts is Variours.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for National Testing Agency (NTA), Assistant Professor, Junior Research Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|03 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Junior Research|
|No. of Vacancies||Variours|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC/EWS:Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 250/-
- For JRF: Not more than 31 years as on
- For Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- andidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
Selection ProcessSelection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Last Date to Apply: 02-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|