NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Executive Trainee 100 Posts
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) recruitment's Engineering Executive Trainee posts is 100.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancies
- Candidates may log into http://gate.iitd.ac.in to check their GATE-2020 Score
- With GATE-2020 Registration No., Candidates needs to apply for NTPC ET 2020 online at http://ntpcareers.net
- Visit Official Notification for complete Application Process details
|21 June 2020|
|Recruitment Board||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale||The selected candidates will be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000 - Rs.1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- (during one-year training).|
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline
- Registration Fee for General/EWS/OBC category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates are exempted from Registration Fee.
|Discipline Name||No. of Vacancies|
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt norms.
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree (Engg/ Technology/ AMIE)
- Experience: Not Required
- Candidate Applying for NTPC ET 2020 must have appeared for GATE 2020
- Based on GATE 2020 Score, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process (GD and Interview)
- Final merit list will be based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD Marks, and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- Candidates have to qualify separately in GD and Interview
- For NTPC ET-2020, only GATE-2020 Score will be valid.
- Start Date of Application: 16-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 06-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|