Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Operator – 36 Posts
OIL India Limited (OIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII.This year, total No. of vacancies for OIL India Limited (OIL) recruitment's Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII posts is 36.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for OIL India Limited (OIL), Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Vacancies
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website from 21/08/2020 to 18/09/2020.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidates must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
|24 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||OIL India Limited (OIL)|
|Post Name||Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Job Location||Assam/Arunachal Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||16,000 - 34,000|
- Application Fee: ₹200/- (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidates are exempted)
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary||Educational Qualification|
|1||Operator-I (HMV),Grade-VII||36||16,000 - 34,000||12th from Government Recognized Board/University.|
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Experience: Minimum 03 (three)years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like a crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
- The selection process will consist of a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
- The Written Test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post||60%|
- Start Date of Application: 21-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 18-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|