OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – 504 Vacancy Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor.This year, total No. of vacancies for Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment's Assistant Professor posts is 504 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission, Assistant Professor Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|10 February 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||504 posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- For Others: Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: No Limit (Superannuation age becomes the maximum age limit by Default)
- Candidates Should Possess Masters Degree (Concerned Subject) & NET/ SET/ SLET/ Ph.D.
- Candidates should have Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5 percent allowed for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWD candidates. Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Selection ProcessSelection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Last Date to Apply: 14-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|