OPSC Asst Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment- 92 Vacancy Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Asst Soil Conservation Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruitment's Asst Soil Conservation Officer posts is 92 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Asst Soil Conservation Officer Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website
|07 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Asst Soil Conservation Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||92 posts|
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
|Asst Soil Conservation Officer||92|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor of Science Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engg/ Forestry).
- Selection will be based on the written test & interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 24-05-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|